FABULOUS SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
Thank you to our generous community supporters that make this silent auction possible! Here is a sampling of what will be offered at the West Soiree:
- Pool Party at the Peninsula Club with Litton’s Burgers – Call your friends, grab your suit and spend the evening swimming and grilling burgers at the Peninsula Club. Burgers, Buns and Set-ups (lettuce, tomato, etc) for 20 is provided by Litton’s . You pick up the ready to grill burgers, the grill them at your pool party!
- Plan your own party with the Empire Food Truck. The Empire Food Truck will make custom parties for your guests.
Buy-in parties: We’ve planned your parties, you just need to “buy-in” to these fun events:
- Sweet Ps BBQ Buy-in Party – Enjoy Sweet Ps delicious BBQ while relaxing at the beautiful home of Julia and Mike Mullaney. $100 per couple or $50 per person on Saturday, May 14.
- Cake & Cocktails Buy-in – Enjoy a Girl’s Night Out at the home of Ginger Holladay with Heather Grubb, cake baker and decorating genius, to learn her tips on cake decorating. The evening will be filled with great company, yummy appetizers and cake and cocktails at the home of Ginger Holladay. $50 per person on Thursday, May 26.
- Boots, Beer & BBQ! Sien and David Moon welcome you to their lovely farm for this fun evening. So put on your boots, grab a beer, take a carriage ride and enjoy some delicious BBQ catered by Calhoun’s. 60 people have the opportunity to “buy-in” to this fabulous party on October 22nd – there is no UT football that weekend! $125 a couple
- 4 Tickets to the Opening Night of South Pacific at the Clarence Brown Theatre
- Night out with 2 tickets to Book of Mormon on April 8 at the Tennessee Theatre with an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza and dinner for 2 at the hotel's seafood buffet.
- Regal Cinemas Tickets
DINE & DASH
- Cake for a Year – Enjoy a 8-inch bundt cake each month from Nothing Bundt Cake
- A Milkshake a Month from Long’s Drugstore
- Pizza for A Year – Enjoy a pizza a month from Pizza Hut
- $20 Gift Card to Coop Café
- $50 Gift Card to Drake’s
- 5 Free Subs at Jersey Mike’s Subs
- 3 Large Pizzas from Jet’s Pizza
- $10 Gift Cart to McAlister’s
- $25 Gift Card to MooYah
- $36 Gift Card to Noodles & Co
- $25 Gift Card to Panera
- $25 Gift Card to Pero’s
- $20 Gift Card for Breakfast or Lunch at Sami’s Café in Franklin Square
- $25 Gift Card to Smoothie King
- $15 Gift Card to Texas Roadhouse
- $50 Gift Card to Whole Foods
- $25 Gift Card to Cru
- $25 Gift Card to Shuck
HOME SWEET HOME
- $25 Gift Card to Bliss
- $50 Gift Card to Fast Frames
- “Go Jump in the Lake” bucket with koozies, napkins & cups from Me & Co.
- Granite Cheese Board supplied by Stone Creek Surfaces
- A 5x7 custom frame by local artist Julie Sterchi
- Let The Good Portion Company decorate for your next party – whether it is a dinner party, birthday party or family event
- A beautiful Spring Wreath from Kathryn Callaway
- Piano Tuning by Sevan Takyoryan -- a West parent.
- Frazel Laser Treatment from Skin Wellness Center. Now you can dramatically improve skin texture, smooth out acne scars, improve pigmentation problems such as Melasma and brown spots, and reduce fine to moderate lines and wrinkles in just a few treatments with minimal or no downtime
- Two Cynthia St. Germain Botox gift cards, each worth $275 from Aesthetic Practice Consulting
- $25 Gift Card to Amanda Maddox Salon
- $25 Gift Card to Altar’d State
- Gift Certificate for a Shampoo and Blow Out from Be Styled
- $50 Gift Card to Janice Ann’s on Bearden Hill
- $50 Gift Card to Kristi’s
- A Design and Haircut by Christina McClure at Yellow Sky Salon.
- $15 Gift Card to Yenee Nails
- An hour and a half massage from Massage Envy
- Rodan & Fields Unblemish Package
- $25 Gift Card to Val’s
- Professional Teeth Whitening from Dr. Don Henson
- Isabella Fiore handbag
- Patricia Nash leather tote
- Hunter Rain Boots from Sole in the City
- Barre 3 is providing a cute basket filled with a certificate for 4 Barre classes, a ribbed tank and a Barre 3 journal
- A 1-year junior membership to Cedar Bluff Racquet Club, plus 1-month of junior clinic
- Work on your tennis game with a 1 hour lesson from Raquet Club Tennis Pro, Rusty Morris
- 4 sets of two passes to The Climbing Center at River sports.
- Guided wade trip from fly fisherman Jeremy Nelson of 3 Rivers Angler. Lunch and equipment provided
- A day of fly fishing with Greg Marret on the Clinch River.
THE ART GALLERY
- Beautiful numbered print of Melissa Granju’s Downtown Reflections. Framed by Fast Frames
- Beautiful turned bowl by Gordon Coker.
THE MAN CAVE
- A Round of Golf for 4 at Gettysvue Polo, Golf & Country Club. Cart not included.
- Men's Navy blazer from JoS A Bank
- Stock the Bar packages
- You will be decked for a night out with this beautiful Black Spinel & Sterling Silver Necklace from Jewelry Television
- Andrea Barnett Cross Necklace from Todd Richeson
- Hike with Missy Kane – A trip for 4 to McCloud Mountain with Missy Kane. Breakfast or lunch is provided and Missy will lead the group on an easy hike on top of one of the most scenic mountain vistas around. Package includes $100 gift certificate to McCloud Mountain, free hikes in Missy’s “Get on the Trail” hike series and some hiking swag.
- Fit & Fun Day in the Smokies with Missy Kane – Missy Kane will set up a fun day hike for you and up to 5 friends. The day includes a 4-6 mile hike to a waterfall or scenic view, lunch at Elvira’s and then a stop at Cades Cove Winery for wine tasting and shopping.
WEST IS BEST
- Fabulous baskets put together by all the departments at West High School!
- Behind the scenes station tour at WBIR for 8. Watch live broadcasting with news
- Athletic Pass to West Sporting Events
- Studio West Private Concert - West's own resident maestro - Drew Carpenter and Studio West present a mini choral concert for 30 minutes at your next party or gathering
- Teen Driving Course from Drive 4 Life.
- ACT or SAT test preparation 10-week course from Testprep Experts.
- Two hour in-home tutoring from Outlier's Advantage.
- 6 hours private lessons on ACT or SAT from Testing Solutions.